It is official. The countdown has started. 47 days until THE big day. July 1st 2009, at Blodgett Hospital, is a day I will have probably 0% memory of. Kind of weird to think about it that way.
Dr. Daniels office called me this morning, again while I was driving around for work. I have one more pre-surgery appointment, on June 16th, 12:15 at Dr. Daniels office. I told the office lady that I haven't had either doctor actually go over the new MRI with me, and she said that there will be plenty of time to answer all questions at that June 16th appointment.
It's kind of frustrating, because I still don't know what surgery position we are going to do. And now I have to wait 4 more weeks to find that out, and the results from the ABR and ENG testing. I suppose me knowing the results doesn't change anything, other than me knowing the results. Like I said before, kicked or punched, either way it's gonna hurt.
I don't think much is going to change in the next month. This blog is going to be pretty boring...but I've learned that sometimes 'boring' is a good thing. Have a good month! - Darin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You got that right--boring right now sounds like a good thing! Praying for you as you wait through the next phase of tumor schmumor.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom (or what) shall I fear?