Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey everybody

Hey, I didn't realize until after I started posting, that the way I did this, it starts chronologically right now at the bottom, so I would start reading there. I am writing this after the fact, until I catch up to real time. I've been going to all my receipts of stuff, trying to figure out the dates, and order appts. were and such.
Also, this is a private blog for now. If you want someone to be able to read it, you have to give me their email address so I can make a decision if I want to allow them to see this. Maybe at some point I'll make it a public blog, but for now I don't want to. If you have email addresses of close friends and any family send them to me so I can add them to the list. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Can you invite me so I don't embarrass my husband by posting under his name?

    Thanks,
    Sarah
    nichollssj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Counter