Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 13th, 2009 = Dr. Keller Appointment

Wednesday I met with Dr. Keller, the 2nd surgeon that will be doing my surgery. Dr. Keller does spine and brain surgery, and is the doctor that will extract most of the tumor. Dr. Daniels will do the setup, skull removal, and then when Dr. Keller removes most of the tumor, Dr. Daniels will remove (hopefully) the remaining tumor on my hearing nerves.
Dr. Keller has July 1st reserved for me and my schmumor(that's not a technical term, it's the name I've given him. I'm pretty sure he's a boy.) Ben said he would wheel me to the window so I could watch the fireworks. East Grand Rapids has there own fireworks, so depending on where my room is, it might actually happen.
In other news, I did a 40 minute Pilates DVD yesterday, and the only thing that is sore is my triceps. I'm kind of wondering if I slept on them funny(is that even possible?), or if the soreness is from the Pilates. I tell you what, Ana Cabana(or whatever her name is) could kick my butt. I'm going to try to do Pilates 5 times a week. Fitness is a journey, not a destination. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter