Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Church
One big thing I've left out is the fact that I have been going to Church every week for the first time in awhile. When I miss a week of Church, I don't feel right. That is the first time in my life I've ever had that feeling. This started in about February. I've cried every week in my pew. One Sunday I just teared up, and I thought maybe my crying sessions were coming to a close. They are not. I listened to an archived sermon from Pastor Samra, about how God can and does bring good out of evil. It was encouraging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know I could comment on each of your items, but this is the best one to comment on. . . I am thrilled that you are finding God to be there at all times--especially in the hard ones!
ReplyDeleteYou know I am praying for you many, many times a day.
Blessings, from Mom