Tuesday, May 12, 2009

March 20th, 2009

Friday, driving home from work about 4:30pm Southbound on US 131, right where it goes from 70mph to 55mph but everyone still goes 80mph, my phone vibrates. Cool, I think. I don't have any weekend plans, maybe it's one of my loser friends who actually wants to do something! It's Friday, after all. Caller ID say's, "Dr. Hart". We got along fine, but I seriously doubt he wants to go watch the Pistons with me. The office assistant is on the phone, and says something like, "The MRI shows something, and Dr. Hart would like to have a follow-up appointment." Ya know how I said that doctors enjoy the thought of patients sitting alone in an empty room waiting for results? They also enjoy calling at 4:30 on a Friday that your "MRI shows something". Unbelievable. The appointment was made for the 25th.
I wasn't REALLY worried about it, because 'something' can be a billion different things. Maybe they found out my brain was shaped like a tuba or 'something' amazing! But I did think about it ALOT the next five days...just wondering of all the possibilities that you can conjure up from the word 'something'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter