Friday, July 3, 2009

New Address: 4th Floor

Darin was moved to the fourth floor today and has been tucked in for the night. They just came by to check his vitals, and was able to locate his eye patch. Still waiting for the ointment to be put in his eye, I'm giving them 10 more minutes before I go ask for it again.

Darin ate a little bit today, and was made to sit up on the edge of his bed with his feet over the edge. I think between this and being jostled around in the moving process, it took a lot out of him, and has taken awhile for him to relax and get the pain back under control. He seems to be resting ok for now.... probably till they come back in with the ointment...

The doctor said the bandages will probably come off tomorrow. And they will encourage him to move around more, I suppose this is what he "needs" to do, but he surely doesn't seem ready for it, he's still really out of it, and has been through a lot. Hopefully he'll be able to get some rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter