Monday, June 22, 2009

Even more official...

A friendly lady called from Spectrum Hospital today, to 'register' me for surgery. She just went over the basic info, address, phone number, emergency contact etc. It was kind of interesting, because I've never had major surgery before. She said that a nurse would be calling me in the days to come as well, giving me more specific information on prepping for surgery. I'm sure she will call when I'm two miles in a cave in Kentucky, with a bat attacking my hair. (I'm going to Cave City, and then to Savannah, Georgia to see my niece, Morgan's gymnastic tournament.)
The blog will be dormant until at least Monday. Hopefully I'll come up with a profound post the day before my surgery. I found out that I will be able to bring my laptop to the hospital, so I'll be able to post updates during my stay at Blodgett. Or at least have someone type for me.

5 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! See you in a week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Jeri lived in Savannah for 7 years and it is really a neat place to visit! I especially liked to go to Tybee Island. There is so much history there, we found something new to see each time we went for a visit.
    enjoy your time there. You are still at the top of our prayer list. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darin I wont talk smack to you this time...you know the joking is a front...sure praying for you ....but dont come back from their with and accent....Y'all

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than 100,000 people move to the state each year, making Georgia among the top 10 fastest-growing states in the U.S.

    "About 109,000 more people left Michigan last year than moved in. It is one of the worst rates in the nation, quadruple the loss of just eight years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Counter