Friday, January 8, 2010

1-8-10


I was planning on writing a nice, long, 6 month anniversary posting on the 1st of January, which is the exact anniversary of the surgery. Just didn't happen. Now, it's already the 8th of January, and it would just be lame to do a big, special, anniversary type posting. So, here's a picture of me instead. It was taken on New Year's Evening. I think the photo is quite amazing, considering all my poor Cranial Nerve VII has been through.

5 comments:

  1. Happy 6 month anniversary (8 days late)! Handsome as ever.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 month anniversary (8 days late)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI- I was trying to cpy Sarah's comment exactly (except for calling you 'Handsome.' Not sure Dudes can call each other handsome), because I noticed that she posted at 10:13 and it was 10:14 right now! I thought it would be hilarious to have two posts, only a minute apart, that said the exact same thing!

    However, the cursed time-zone foiled my nefarious plan.

    You are looking amazing Darin. You have one tough Cranial Nerve VII!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one handsome guy with an awesome smile! Very nice picture of you . . . Happy New Year a week late.
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 6 month anniversary! Looking good:)

    ReplyDelete

Counter